Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival Mini


AmysCreativeSide.com

I am entering my Gwen Marston inspired mug rug in the bloggers quilt festival mini category.  We held an on line activity with our modern quilt guild.  A link to our guidelines is here.  It has been quite a while since I entered in the quilt festival.

Here it is in progress.  I used a number of scraps I had left over from my summer sampler series paper piecing project.



We made mug rugs for our modern quilt guild swap.  The only picture I snapped of the finished quilt was just prior to the swap.
I was number 2
I did add a little free motion quilting to practice as it was such a small piece.
Quilt stats:  6"x12"
pieced and quilted by me.

Here is a picture of the one I won.  Awesome!  The hubby wanted it but I won't let him have it.


3 comments: