Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kyra the Weimaraner Ambassador

Today was open house at our local city off leash dog park.  We joined this year.  I thought it would be fun to promote weimaraner rescue since that is how we found Kyra. Think a weimaraner might be what you are missing?  A great place to find one in the mid-west.  Our entry for park slogan "Welcome to the barking lot where dogs come to be herd"

I made her a tshirt with a pattern I found here.  The knit is some that was damaged when I bought yardage for a maxi dress (wip).  I used some upcycled tshirt scraps for the bindings.

Kyra as an ambassador



Other side of dog shirt


Have a great weekend and try to stay cool.  This is my last link to Ellison Lane Quilts.  Just hoping for the luck of the draw as there are so many wonderful entries.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for putting a comment on my blog- it is great to be able to go and look at what other people do. So far I have had lots of people look at the giveaway but no one has put a comment on.. so you may get lucky and it may be yours. I am just about to embark on a cross quilt- you obviously look at the same patterns etc that I do. Great to see yours finished. Regards Karen www.madewithmytwohands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great t-shirt! Your dog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete